GrateSump™ Sump Pump System in Greater St. Louis, Springfield, O’Fallon & Edwardsville
When water enters your basement or crawl space, you’ll need to have it pumped out and away from your home. The best way to do this is with the GrateSump™ Sump Pump System which works by collecting water in a sump liner which is positioned in the low spot of the basement, and pumping it out with a reliable sump pump. The GrateSump™ doesn’t just help remove the water, it also keeps your basement and crawl space clean and dry. Perfect for finishing or storage without worrying about humidity, mold or mildew!
For the best sump pump system on the market, contact Midwest Basement Tech for the best quality and most durable sump pump system available!
The GrateSump™ differs from all the rest because only GrateSump™ has these several key features that ensure the performance remains unmatched and more reliable than any other sump pump system in the industry!
Battery Backup System Features
- Works automatically when power fails
- Maximum sustained pumping throughout battery life
- Powers one 4 amp pump for up to 8,000-10,000 gallons on 1 battery & up to 12,000-14,000 gallons on two batteries.
- Operates pump on AC & DC power
- Recharges automatically once power is restored
- Can charge up to two batteries at the same time
- Compatible with sealed batteries
- Low battery indicator (Alarm and LED)
Our Sump Pump Battery Backup Systems include
- Primary Sump Pump System with Battery Backup
- 2400GPH with AC or DC power
- GrateSump™ – Advanced Sump Pump Liner
- FastSump™ Pump – 1/3HP Sump Pump
- FastSump™ Power Inverter
- FastSump™ FS-900 converts 12v DC to 115v AC
- Sealed Battery – 100AH
Basement Health Association
Better Business Bureau Rating A*
Midwest Basement Tech's Service Area
Midwest Basement Tech offers a variety of services from waterproofing to foundation repairs. We offer the following services in your area: basement waterproofing, crawl space encapsulation, sump pump installation and service, basement crack repair, vapor barriers and moisture control.