Basement Waterproofing and Crawl Space Repair in Wildwood
Midwest Basement Tech is Wildwood's leader in basement waterproofing, moisture control and crawl space repair in this area, keeping families healthy and safe in their homes. Groundwater seepage, high moisture and humidity in your home can create an unhealthy environment for you and your family. Fortunately, Midwest Basement Tech can transform your home to a healthier, more pleasant environment for you and your family. We use proprietary products and solutions and treat your home as if it were our own.
Midwest Basement Tech is proud to be the sole authorized, and certified Healthy Basement Crawlspace Contractor in the Ballwin area with the Grate Products National Contractor Network.
Midwest Basement Tech Basement & Crawl Space Services in Wildwood
Craw Space Repair
Why Customers in Wildwood choose Midwest Basement Tech
- Years of experience and excellent reputation in St.Louis & surrounding areas – we are a company you can trust.
- Locally owned and operated.
- The most advanced waterproofing products available.
- The most certified waterproofing specialists (CWS) in the Midwest. Our certified basement waterproofing specialists are available to address even the most challenging basement issues.
- Expertly trained project managers who design best-in-class systems and oversee every project.
- Fully insured - we carry general liability, truck insurance and all our employees are covered by worker's compensation insurance.
- Basement Health Association member
iBasement Systems Basement & Crawl Space Certificates in St. Louis, MO & Springfield, IL
iBasement Systems Certificates were created using specific sets of criteria to provide a healthy indoor living environment. Air pollutants and excessive moisture levels in the basement or crawl space can negatively impact the odors in the home as well as cause health problems with those who live there year-round - including yourself!
Here at Midwest Basement Tech we offer 6 levels of iBasement Systems Certificate for Basements, and 5 levels if iBasement Systems Certificates for Crawl Spaces, each designed to solve specific problems and protect your home, family, and property value on the long run in the St. Louis and Springfield areas.