Garage Ventilation Systems in Princeton, Trenton, Philadelphia & nearby areas in NJ and PA
The EPA states that the largest source of poor indoor air
quality is an attached garage.
Did you know… “74% of homes with carbon monoxide detectors were triggered by pollutants & toxins leaking into the home from the attached garage and not from something inside the home as we might expect!”
- Carbon Monoxide
- Paint Fumes
- Gas Fumes
- Car Exhaust
- Fertilizer Fumes
Stop Garage Fumes From Polluting
Your Home in Pennsylvania or New Jersey!
The E-Z Breathe® Garage Ventilation System is a maintenance-free unit that protects your
home and family from toxins and poor air quality resulting in a cleaner, healthier living environment.
- Gas Edger’s
- Chain Saws
- Snow Blowers
- Hand Power Tools
- Weed Killers
- Radon Gas
- Hydrofluoric Acid
- Gas Heaters
- Hot Water Heaters
- Cars/ Trucks
- Power Tools
- Dust Mites
- Airborne Bacteria
- Pet Dander
- Mold Spores
Is Your Attached Garage Making Your Home Sick?
The EPA states that largest source of poor indoor air quality is an attached Garage. Car exhaust, toxic chemicals and VOC’s are present in almost all garages and they can find their way to the house very easily through open doors, gaps, ducts, and other wall/ceiling openings.
Poor air quality is a direct link to respiratory and other health-related issues. Improved ventilation can help prevent asthmatic reactions E-Z Breathe® will reduce the triggers that aggravate asthma and allergies.
E●Z Breathe® Garage Ventilation System Advantages:
- Exhausts Gas fumes, carbon monoxide, paint fumes, pesticides, fertilizers and other harmful pollutants found in the garage that have been proven to make their way into your home.
- Complies with the EPA “Indoor Air Plus” recommendations for a healthy home
- Reverses the airflow from the garage to the home
- Whisper-quiet operation
- Only $2-$4 per month to operate
- Maintains security of your garage and home
How it works
E-Z Breathe® works by air exchange. Simply stated, it exhausts the stale air as well as the contaminants and moisture that come with it. E-Z Breathe® achieves air exchange by drawing air throughout the garage to replace the toxic air being exhausted.
E-Z Breathe® is a ventilation system. E-Z Breathe® creates an exchange of stale air for fresh air, thereby creating a healthy atmosphere.
The Ideal Garage Ventilation System Does the Following for your Pennsylvania or New Jersey Home:
- Removes harmful contaminants
- Controls moisture
- Heats/ Cools to a comfortable level for occupants
- Brings in fresh air
WHY E●Z Breathe®: The Efficient Choice For A Healthy Home by Jamison Basement Waterproofing
- Maintenance-free and easy to operate with no filters to change or buckets of water to empty
- Energy Efficient: Costs less than $2-$4 per month to operate
- Large capacity: One E-Z Breathe® unit does work comparable to seven dehumidifiers
- Versatile: E-Z Breathe® is used in full basements, slabs or crawl spaces
Trust Your Garage Ventilation System to Pioneer Basement in Pennsylvania or New Jersey
The E-Z Breathe® system is a maintenance-free unit that helps protect your home and family from excess moisture, molds, toxins, allergies and poor air quality resulting in a cleaner, healthier living environment. It provides powerful ventilation, supporting EPA’s recommendations to use a ventilated system to reduce indoor air pollution.
What our customers say about us
Basement Health Association
Better Business Bureau Rating A*
Midwest Basement Tech offers a variety of services from waterproofing to foundation repairs. We offer the following services in your area, basement waterproofing, crawl space encapsulation, sump pump installation and service, basement crack repair, vapor barriers and moisture control.